Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our New Friends for Life

The Easton's are an amazing couple. I climbed the volcano with Greg the second weekend I was in Goma. Sandy came in October to help Greg run the base in Kalemie. Although not until the last few weeks they were here, did I get to spend quality time with them. They left Goma today to go back to their home in Colorado because the last several weeks they became very ill and could not get better here in Africa. I will miss their friendship here in Congo, but I know our relationship with them will last a lifetime. Greg and Sandy, we will see you again in....Florida, Texas, Colorado, Turks and Cacaos, or in Africa...one day soon, I just know it! May God heal your bodies and may He be with you in all of life's difficulties that come your way.

Amy and Sandy, Lake Kivu in our African Dresses
Lake Kivu and fishing boat

No comments: